Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hey everyone!

Sorry that my post is a little later in the week, but everyday life things have been popping up.  Anyway, let me get started on this blog.  My name is Melissa.  I am pretty sure I have had a few of you in one class or another already, so what I am about to write may not be new to you.  I'm in my fifth term at Kaplan and I only have two more terms left until I graduate.  I am both excited and a little nervous about being so close to my goal.  I think my nervousness comes from not knowing what to do next or even what I want to do.  My husband is an active duty soldier, which means we move a lot.  In fact, we will be moving to our next duty station around this time next year, if not sooner.

I'm not that great a blogging.  I tried doing one once and I just kept forgetting about it so I just stopped.  Somehow, I don't think that will be the case with this blog since it is part of my class this term.  I will try to make whatever I post as interesting as possible.  

Well, I can't think of anything else to write about so I will say TTFN: TA-TA For Now.

Melissa "Mel"

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting life Mel. Where are you moving from and where are you moving to? I worry that I won't keep up with a blog either. If I have to for this class, maybe it will start a habit and I'll continue on. Who knows, maybe I will really enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete